Artificial Intelligence (AI) Training Course
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial intelligence is a field of computer science that focuses on the creation of computing systems that can perform tasks like decision making, predictive analysis, progressive Learning, problem solving, speech recognition etc.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is an ever changing, constantly and actively growing field of science where machines exhibit intelligence like human beings. AI is accomplished by studying how humans learn, decide, and work while trying to solve a problem, and then using the outcomes of this study to develop intelligent software and systems. By learning the concepts of artificial intelligence, you will be able to make machines do intelligent tasks like humans. This intelligence shown by machines has a wide range of applications and is capable of carving a niche for itself.
Machine learning is an application of Artificial Intelligence where we get computers to take actions without being explicitly programmed. Using machine learning, self-driving cars, practical speech recognition, effective web search etc. are created. Machine learning is so common today that we use it dozens of times a day without knowing it.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Autonomous Vehicles (Self driving cars)
- Virtual Assistants (Chat-bots)
- Social Media analysis
Why artificial Intelligence?
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) can help is in automating repetitive learning and discovery using data.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) can help us to add intelligence to existing products.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is capable of adapting through progressive learning algorithms. It can teach itself to perform certain tasks, make product recommendations etc.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is capable of analyzing large data-sets which is very helpful in building fraud detection systems
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is capable of achieving high accuracy through deep neural networks. Today’s speech recognition systems like Alexa, Google Assistant etc are examples.
- Since the Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms are self-learning, we will be able to get the maximum out of the available data-sets.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) WITH PYTHON COURSE
To mould you into a AI Professional TESRO offers four different training programs.
The Masters in Artificial Intelligence (AI) with Python is designed for students and professionals where they can learn to solve and understand real-life problems using the varied applications of Artificial Intelligence. The program covers the use of several toolkits and languages such as Python, Numpy, Pandas, SciPy to help you master AI development.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course
Duration: 180 Days [ Fast track mode available ]